Hall Rental is Now Available !
The Manassas Volunteer Fire Company rents our Bingo hall to the public for meetings or private parties. All proceeds go directly to the Fire Company.
The Hall is 2900Sq feet and has a capacity of 192. Please note that due to the Bingo schedule the hall is not available to rent on Saturdays after 1:00 pm. For more information or to book the Hall please contact us below.
- At least one Auxiliary representative will be present at all rental functions.
- The facility is non-smoking and will remain so at all times.
- Rental hours will not go beyond 10:00 p.m. (with clean-up finished by 11:00 p.m.).
- $500- per 4 hour period (There is no discount for less than a 4 hr. period)
- $100 - per hour thereafter
- $100 - use of the kitchen for anything other than ice
- $250 Security deposit
Training Room - 780Sq feet, capacity 35
Conference Room - 300Sq feet, capacity 20
See rental agreement below for additional details
If you would like to use our facilities or have questions about the halls, contact Priscilla Saboe at 703-361-1150. Leave a message and your call will be returned as quickly as possible, but note it may take up to 24 hours to receive a response.
9322 Centreville Rd, Manassas, Virginia 20110, United States
We regret that due to the predicted high winds and rain this coming Saturday we will be cancelling this years open house - check back for future events.