The Manassas Volunteer Fire Company rents our Bingo halls to the public for meetings or private parties. All proceeds go directly to the Fire Company. For more information or to book the Hall please contact us below.
- At least one Auxiliary representative will be present at all rental functions.
- The facility is non-smoking and will remain so at all times.
- Rental hours will not go beyond 10:00 p.m. (with clean-up finished by 11:00 p.m.).
- $500- per 4 hour period (There is no discount for less than a 4 hr. period)
- $100 - per hour thereafter
- $100 - use of the kitchen for anything other than ice
- $250 Security deposit
Training Room - 780Sq feet
Conference Room - 300Sq feet
See rental agreement below for additional details
If you would like to use our facilities or have questions about the halls, contact Debbie Coleby at 703-201-1956 or Priscilla Saboe at 703-361-1150. Leave a message and your call will be returned as quickly as possible, but note it may take up to 24 hours to receive a response.
Monday - Friday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Saturday and Sunday 9:00am - 10:00pm